News release

Mayoral candidate offers major incentives to make city user friendly

Daniel Dromarsky to do away with “user fee” mentality

October 15, 2010, Edmonton, Alberta – Edmonton mayoral candidate Daniel Dromarsky is offering major incentives to citizens in his effort to change Alberta’s Capital City from being a “user fee” city to a “user friendly” place to live.

“Families in Edmonton want to enjoy city-run services but have difficulty affording them “, Dromarsky says.  “With the increasing cost of living, many citizens barely get by on a limited income. Our costs keep increasing, from parking meters, to transit fares, drop-in fees at city recreation facilities, user fees on utilities and also property taxes. This burden needs to be lifted off the residents.”

If elected as Edmonton ‘s next Mayor on October 18th, the account executive will propose to offer incentives on city services to bring back Edmonton as a user friendly and family friendly city.  Dromarsky will indevor to impliment:

·         additional family discounts at city-run facilities

·         discounted parking meters at post secondary schools

·         family ETS bus pass packages of $150.00 a month. [2 adult, and either (or a combination of) 2 youth, 2 senior or 2 child passes]

·         free parking for bus pass holders

·         discounts on city recreation facilities for bus pass holders.

Dromarsky feels that
Edmontonians need a spokesperson as Mayor.  He feels that a true Mayor is not only good at numbers but someone who will listen to citizens’ concerns and voice them to council.

“I would lead
Edmonton into the future and does not want to pass on a legacy of debt,” Dromarsky adds.  “If citizens are happy with increased rates and user fees, then vote the current City Councillors and Mayor back in. If they want to see real change and have Edmonton be user friendly once again, then vote Dan for Mayor.”

To read more about the Edmonton-born and raised husband and father and his election platform, visit Daniel Dromarsky's website at http://danformayor2010.jimdo.com/  and his Facebook Page at http://bit.ly/d0JCvi.

-(30)-

Write a comment

Comments: 10
  • #1

Rudolf (Saturday, 29 October 2011 14:07)

Great a publish. Normal difficulty is usually G. modify their own thoughts far too repeatedly.

• #2

Pinda (Saturday, 12 November 2011 08:04)

Nice 1 publish. Basic downside is usually G. transform their own mind very frequently.

• #3

Benoit (Friday, 25 November 2011 03:39)

FREE Automated WordPress to twitter plugin. Simply no registration app on Twitter. Wordpress plugin may be the optimum advantage of simplicity

• #4

Ale (Wednesday, 28 December 2011 03:14)

Pokud požadujete něco opravdu osobitého, nepřehlédněte samolepky z fotek! Nechcete se vzdát zarámovaných fotografií svých příbuzných a zvířátek, ale přesto byste chtěli prostor bytu osvěžit krásnými vzory, které navíc nezruinují rodinný rozpočet? Zvolte novinku, kterou Vám nabízíme, a spojte klasickou fotografii s krásnými samolepícími tapetami! Z jakékoli Vaší pořízené fotografie Vám vyrobíme samolepku, kterou si můžete umístit přímo na zeď! Stěny Vašeho obydlí se tak mohou stát jedinečným rodinným albem, kterým se nadchne každá návštěva.

• #5

výměna odkazů (Monday, 23 January 2012 18:25)

will return quickly

• #6

Pat (Tuesday, 03 April 2012 16:55)

Many thanks for details

• #7

Bartholomew (Tuesday, 17 July 2012 11:55)

Great info, thanks

• #8

lilider (Wednesday, 05 December 2012 05:58)

I wish to show some appreciation to you just for rescuing me from such a incident. Just after exploring through the the web and seeing techniques which are not beneficial, I figured my entire life was done. Living without the presence of strategies to the difficulties you have resolved as a result of your entire article is a critical case, as well as ones which might have negatively affected my entire career if I had not encountered your blog post. That training and kindness in maneuvering all things was precious. I don't know what I would have done if I had not come upon such a step like this. It's possible to now look ahead to my future. Thanks for your time very much for the skilled and result oriented guide. I won't think twice to recommend your web site to any individual who should get assistance on this topic.

• #9

nerereder (Saturday, 08 December 2012 06:28)

I simply wanted to post a simple remark to be able to appreciate you for all the splendid concepts you are sharing here. My incredibly long internet look up has at the end of the day been paid with pleasant strategies to exchange with my partners. I 'd claim that most of us site visitors actually are truly fortunate to exist in a remarkable community with very many wonderful people with insightful techniques. I feel really privileged to have seen your website page and look forward to so many more fabulous times reading here. Thank you once more for all the details.Needed to draft you that bit of word to be able to give many thanks once again with your exceptional tricks you have shared on this site. This has been simply strangely open-handed with you to supply without restraint precisely what many of us could have offered for sale for an e-book in order to make some money for their own end, principally given that you could possibly have done it in the event you decided. Those tricks as well acted to provide a great way to fully grasp most people have a similar keenness much like my very own to see a lot more in respect of this condition. I believe there are many more enjoyable opportunities ahead for people who looked over your website.

• #10

u=597977 (Sunday, 21 April 2013 01:50)

This informative article was in fact precisely what I was looking for!

Follow danformayor2010 on Twitter

WE NEED 75,000 NEW VOTERS TO THIS ELECTION!

Last Election just over 150,000 people voted and that was only 27% voter turnout. Our current mayor won with 95,000 of those votes. If we want to see change we need to hear from more people on Oct 18th!

Do you want a change? Do you want your voice to be heard? What does our wonderful City need?

I believe it need a new voice for the people. A fresh face with new ideas.

MAKE 2010 THE YEAR A YEAR OF CHANGE!

PARTNER WITH ME TODAY.

• I want to keep our communities clean and safe for everyone of all ages.
  • Be a spokesperson for all of Edmonton. To promote our City with a clear vision for many years to come.
  • Always listening to what Edmontonians want during full term as Mayor

To read my platform "like" my Facebook page and read notes.

Or click on Platform tab above.

Thu

Mar

2011

Thanks!

I would like to thank everyone who supported me during the election.

It was a wonderful experience and I am thankful.

May this be but a stepping stone to a wonderful future serving the people of Edmonton.

5 Comments

Mon

Oct

2010

Today is the day to VOTE!

Well Edmonton today is the day that you get to hire or fire. It is a day that you get to have your voice heard. Vote!

3 Comments